IMPORTANT COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
1. The students are instructed to go through the prospectus carefully before filling up the admission form and preserve the prospectus for future consultation in case of any confusion during session.
2. Students once allowed admission must abide by the rules and regulations as prescribed by the Government, University and the College Authority from time to time.
3. They must maintain discipline and decorum in the College and behave in a responsible manner.
4. Students must attend 75% of lectures delivered in each subject. However, 15% concession may be allowed by the Principal depending on active participation of the concerned students in N.C.C, N.S.S, Rovers and Rangers and other extra-curricular activities organized by the College.
5. Candidates are to be personally present at the time of admission.
6. College Disciplinary Committee will decide disciplinary action including expulsion from the College and Hostel depending on the degree of offence of students (if any).
7. Students must qualify in the internal In-Semester (Monthly Sessional Tests) to be eligible for appearing in the End-Semester Examinations.
8. A student must complete graduation within 06 (Six) years from the date of admission. This has come into effect from the Academic Session of 2009-2010.