The College offers Under-graduate degree courses in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Commerce under the Semester System in accordance with the syllabi and courses prepared by the Rajiv Gandhi University (Central University), Rono Hills, Doimukh. The degree programme is of three years duration comprising of total six semesters.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION (B.A. Ist SEMESTER):
A student who has passed with at least 40% Marks in aggregate for Catchment Area and 45% Marks in aggregate for Outside Catchment Area in the AISSCE (10 + 2) of the CBSE or any other equivalent examinations from recognised board/ University with five papers including ENGLISH as a compulsory subject is eligible to apply for admission.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION (B.COM Ist SEMESTER):
To be eligible for Admission in B.Com Ist Semester, the following criteria has to be fulfilled:
The student should have passed with at least 40% marks in aggregate in the AISSCE (10 + 2) of the CBSE in commerce or equivalent examinations from a recognized Board.
The student should have passed with at least 40% marks in aggregate in the AISSCE (10+2) of the CBSE in Science/Arts with Mathematics/ Economics/Statistics as one of the subjects or an equivalent examinations from a recognized Board.
CATCHMENT AREA FOR ADMISSION:
a) For B.A/B.Com Ist Semester the catchment area of this college covers West Kameng and Tawang District only.
b) Students from East Kameng District opting for Geography/Commerce are eligible to apply for admission in order of merit as per the Government directions.
c) Students from West Kameng and Tawang District willing to opt Education are eligible to apply for admission at Government College, Seppa as per Government directions.
d) Students from outside the catchment area will be taken on merit basis.
CATCHMENT AREA NORMS:
a) Parents should be ST/domicile of the Catchment Area (necessary Permanent Residential Certificate should be submitted).
b) Students should have passed from a School situated in the Catchment Area.
c) Parents should be an employee in the Catchment Area or should be on transfer if employed in Government Sector for students from outside West Kameng and Tawang District (Certificate from the employer/Transfer order is required).
ELIGIBITILTY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN SECOND/THIRD/FOURTH/FIFTH/SIXTH SEMESTER:
1. The students should have passed in the previous End-Semester Examinations.
2. The students with backpaper in the previous End-Semester Examinations are also eligible for admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN B.A/B.COM Ist SEMESTER:
1. Original Class Xth (AISSE) Pass Certificate with 02 (Two) self attested copies.
2. Original Mark sheet of Class XIIth (AISSCE) with 02 (Two) self attested copies.
3. Original School Leaving Certificate with 02 (Two) self attested copies.
4. ST Certificate 02 (Two) self attested copies.
5. Two recent passport size photographs preferably in white dress with name and class written on the back.
6. One recent stamp size photograph preferably in white dress with name and class written on the back.
7. Migration Certificate: Original with 1 self attested copy. (For applicants who have passed Board/University/Council other than CBSE located outside Arunachal Pradesh to be submitted at the time of admission).
8. Original Certificate of employer/ Transfer Order (in case of the students whose parent/guardian is employed in the catchment area).
9. Original Affidavit from Judicial Magistrate for gap period of 1 (one) or 2 (two) years only.
10. 1 (One) Self-attested copy of SBI Passbook (Front page) bearing A/C No. and Name. (for APST only)
a) Students seeking admission must fill up the admission form with his/her own handwriting.
b) He/ She must be present at the time of admission.
c) Maximum Seat in Geography is 60. Selection to be made in order of merit. Minimum eligible mark for applying Geography is 65 in Geography subject in pervious exam.
d) For APST Students, SBI, Bank Account Number is mandatory for admission.
e) Candidates are directed to keep attested Photostat copies of all documents before submitting the originals at the time of admission for personal use as original documents will be returned only after completion of registration process with the Rajiv Gandhi University.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN THE SECOND/THIRD/FOURTH/FIFTH/SIXTH SEMESTER:
1. Mark sheet of previous End-Semester Examination: Original with 2 self attested copies.
2. Passport size photograph : 2 copies preferably in white shirt with name and class written on the back.
3. S.T. Certificate( if applicable) : Original with 2 self attested copies
4. University Registration Card: Original with 2 self attested copies.